Life of Marleen

Life of Marleen

Monday, October 13, 2014

My new blog ♥

Hello everyone ,

Im a  girl from Estonia aaannnnd , i wanted to share my thoughts through my blog then ;) . I actually  am maybe starting with a small youtube channel cause most of my friends are  on their knees begging me ..And Melany , i am looking at you . You were one of the them who wanted me to put up a post so bad ... .
Well here i am ! i love Horse riding and BEAUTY !
well my life is not that interesting as some of yours but ill give my best .

Today was a regular school day , but i went to visit Katriin . She said she has pizza and 3d movies . I usually dont visit her often but i was still excited when i heard the word pizza . We watched avatar , it is such a beautiful movie i am sure most of you have seen it , and those who have not WATCH IT ! You don't know what your missing ;) wink wink . Today was pretty much a regular day  , But soon i am going horse riding and ill have something to write about . Sorry guys i dont have any pictures of today , Follow !

2 comments:

  1. This seems like an amazing start to a wonderful blog!:)) I can't wait to read your future posts <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June , i will be sure to chek out your blog . This made my day :)

      Delete